Hello, I did everything that is written on the page: https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiracloud/configuring-jira-cloud-to-send-emails-on-behalf-of-your-domain-979428371.html
on mxtool I see the correct configuration ...but at https://domain-check.atlassian.com/ I keep jumping out:Unknown server error without description
Try again or try on a different browser, you'll get the error
Running dig, indeed the records are missing:
dig -t TXT bok.mgk.net.pl; <<>> DiG 9.10.6 <<>> -t TXT bok.mgk.net.pl;; global options: +cmd;; Got answer:;; ->>HEADER<<- opcode: QUERY, status: NOERROR, id: 54364;; flags: qr rd ra; QUERY: 1, ANSWER: 2, AUTHORITY: 0, ADDITIONAL: 1;; OPT PSEUDOSECTION:; EDNS: version: 0, flags:; udp: 512;; QUESTION SECTION:;bok.mgk.net.pl. IN TXT;; ANSWER SECTION:bok.mgk.net.pl. 300 IN CNAME mgknetpl.freshdesk.com.mgknetpl.freshdesk.com. 300 IN TXT "v=spf1 include:sendgrid.net include:mailgun.org ~all";; Query time: 640 msec;; SERVER: 192.168.0.1#53(192.168.0.1);; WHEN: Mon Mar 30 07:23:51 +08 2020;; MSG SIZE rcvd: 144
Or you can use the online SPF checker such as https://mxtoolbox.com/spf.aspx to check to confirm. Have the record added to your domain's SPF records and DKIM record to your domain's DKIM records.
Hello,
You can also use the following tool to help solve your issue and future similar problems if you ever have any https://easydmarc.com/spf-record-check-tools
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.