Greetings!
We are using Next-Gen Service Desk and I'm finding that changing the Request Type of an issue has several steps that end up taking a lot of time... In Jira Software it is very simple--you can click on the issue type icon at the top of the page and select the new issue type and you are done and that is how I am expecting it to work for Service Desk.
I am wondering if there might be something wrong with our setup as there is a field that i don't recognized that is "removed" when changing request types. Could this be causing me to have to go through the multiple steps/pages to change the request type, instead of just changing it directly from the issue?
I have also synchronized the workflows so that both Request types use the same workflow.
Here are screenshots to help explain:



Comparing my Request Type forms/fields, they have the same fields, yet I receive the above UUID field removed each time.
