Hi everyone,
I am new to bitbucket cloud. I have a repository in bitbucket, say "testrepo" and I can clone it using url "https://my_user_name@bitbucket.org/my_user_name/testrepo.git". I have 3 branches, namely : master, release/1.0 and feature/1.0. I did some changes in feature/1.0 branch and created a pull request to release/1.0 branch. The pull request is not merged and is open. Using postman, or some other API client, is it possible to get the total number of open pull requests to my release/1.0 branch of testrepo?
Thank you.
Hello @Alfred ,
Welcome to the Community!
Yes, here's the endpoint for this: /2.0/repositories/{workspace}/{repo_slug}/pullrequests, with BBQL query to filter pull requests and partial response to get just what you're interested.
Something like this:
https://api.bitbucket.org/2.0/repositories/my_user_name/testrepo/pullrequests?q=destination.branch.name="release/1.0" AND state="OPEN"&fields=size
Query is URL-encoded and not very human readable, here's the decoded version:
destination.branch.name="release/1.0" AND state="OPEN"
Hope this helps. Let me know if you have any questions.
Cheers,Daniil
Thank you @Daniil Penkin it works. Is there any difference to achieve the same in Bitbucket server v4.13?
Thanks.
No worries
Yes, Bitbucket Server is very different, so is the API. Here's the documentation for the endpoint you need.
Thank you so much for your support @Daniil Penkin
Regards,
Alfred
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.