Hello everyone,
I want to define different page layouts for when you export to PDF. I want some to be landscape and some in portrait mode. Also some should have a different margin.
I found a similar question and a promising answer here:
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Confluence-questions/Confluence-How-can-we-export-PDF-in-portrait-or-landscape-in-the/qaq-p/349230#M58987
Sadly, that solution does not seem to work, or at least not the way I want it to. Whenever I set my first page to use a named page, I end up with one extra empty page on my export.
Any help is greatly appreciated.
[Edit]
further explanation what I tried to do:
I edited the stylesheet under "Space Tools -> Look and Feel -> PDF Stylesheet". I use the Export function located under "Space Tools -> Content Tools -> Export => Export as PDF". I am using Confluence version 6.15.9. It is the Server edition which I am hosting myself for testing purposes.
The named page in and of itself is working. The problem is that I defined a named page for my cover page. So it is called with "<div class='cover-page'>" in the very first page.
As far as I can tell changing the "@page" automatically creates a pagebreak. That is why I get an empty page at the beginning. For now I just use "@page :blank" and set it to "display: none;" to get rid of it.