We have used the "Create multiple issues from table" function to pull requirements from a Confluence Product Requirement document into Jira. In the past, the function will allow you to map the fields in the table to Jira parameters, select the issue type. and provide links in the table to each Jira item.
Now it seems that this function will create jira items but the field mapping doesn't always work properly and the Jira link NEVER appears in the table.
It seems add links to the confluence page if create issues one at a time. This is not ideal because you can only add the summary and not map a description which may be in another column in your table.
Can you confirm that this is broken or no longer working as designed. I am using next-gen SW projects but this worked perfectly with other netxt-gen projects less than 6 months ago.
I have looked at all the articles and videos which show how it used to work and how I expect it to work and it is not working now:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/confcloud/use-jira-and-confluence-together-724765436.html
I have super admin rights to both Jira and Confluence cloud.