My problem is, my organization interacts with multiple other Confluence instances to host a wiki. We need to be able to merge our smaller instances to the master wiki for publishing. I'd like to be able to merge these instances without full restores and losing the data on the master wiki. Is there a way for Synchrony or another plugin to do this?
After searching the forums, I found this answer: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Confluence-questions/How-to-transfert-single-page-s-from-one-wiki-to-another-one/qaq-p/272322 . However, my issue is that the plugins mentioned in this post are no longer in the same space, and Synchrony has been created since then. So my issue isn't solved.
@Thomas Blauvelt
If this is a one-time sync you want to perform, you could use use Comala Publishing.
You're a life saver Matt. Thanks for your help. Out of curiosity, how did you find out about this app?
I work with the team who makes the Scroll apps for Confluence, several of which integrate with Comala Document Management. We also know the team at Comalatech, and they're really cool.
@Matt Reiner _K15t_ thanks for the recommendation!
Hi @Thomas Blauvelt,
I’m a senior product manager with Comalatech, one of Atlassian’s Marketplace Partners. If you need to publish between different instances, then we recommend Comala Remote Publishing. If you have any questions or need help getting it set up. Please reach out to our support team at https://support.comalatech.com
Kind regards
JamesSenior Product Manager
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.