Hi all.
1) Is there any possibility to move the different Jira Service Desk Boxes on the customer Portal.
E.g. I attached a Customer Portal Screenshot from the web. I want to move the "IT System Devops" to the beginning and move "Facilities" as the second Box.
2) Further, can I show more boxes (JSD's) and not "only 6" of them and show all Service Desks?
3) Is there also a possibility to show a service Desk only for Agents? For example Network issues in our company will only be raised by IT people to te global network team, so the customer does not need to see the "network" JSD box .
4) Show/not show some JSD's: Can I also hide specific service desks on the customer portal? E.g. If I set up a new Service desk, I want to configure this before I show it to the customers/users.
Thanks in advance for your answers.
