I use filters with my next-gen project to find a specific subset of issues (e.g. for a particular client, for a particular product, etc.). The problem is that when I am viewing the filter resuts, I have no way of knowing if an issue is on the board or not. There is no field that indicates that. I can't use Status because issues in backlog and board both have a status of Not Started. So I have to go to the backlog screen, search for the issue and see where it is.
Also, issues in the backlog can be edited and have their status changed to a column status even if they aren't on the board. That makes no sense.
Further, even if I DID see this distinguishing factor in a filter result set, there is no way to promote an issue from backlog to board. I have to copy the number, go to the Backlog screen, search for it, and then drag it to board.
That is all so much overheard and makes it impossible to quickly manage issues in a rapidly moving environment like ours. Am I missing something?
