New to Jira: Need help from an expert to help me hash out HelpDesk processes.
I'm all about streamlining processes and being hands-off when possible.
I'd like to become more familiar with Jira Helpdesk and how I can streamline the process of using the product in our everyday affairs.
For instance - We have a "New Hire" form that captures some fields but I would like to add on a process that sends an email to someone based on the check boxes where an email would always go to a team to setup Security training, and an email sent out to the Salesforce team to setup a new account, etc.
Also want to know if Jira is integrated with AD and O365 where it can take the info and create accounts and assign the groups they should belong to and make it automated.
So, if you have some experience in that area, I would love to chat with you or even become part of a group who is interested in this too.
Best,
Paul Donovan