Hi, I'm trying to set up an automation rule to remind the reporter to offer more info regarding a request so that we can solve it.
My flow is as follows: An agent requests more details from the reporter and changes the status of the request to PENDING while waiting for more info from the reporter (this could be the trigger for the rule). If the reporter does not answer in the following 24h, a reminder will be sent. If there is still no input from the reporter after 48h after sending the reminder, the issue will be automatically closed and the reporter will be informed via an email.
I'm not sure if I can integrate the above flow into one single rule.
I'll insert 2 print screens of what I managed to create, but unfortunately is not functional:


Do you guys have any ideas of how I could set these rules?
Thank you in advance,
Ana-Maria