I read a document on the Atalssian site on how to create a developers license for offline testing and etc. I cannot find the link it refers to for my products. How do I enable this?
Hi Kris,
Steps are from the article you linked
Hope that helps
Here you go : https://developer.atlassian.com/platform/marketplace/getting-started/
How to applyNo request forms needed here... get started with your development instance today!
No request forms needed here... get started with your development instance today!
I do not think this is what I am looking for.
What I want to do is create a second instance of my existing Jira Server that is for development uses. not production. I am not developing marketplace apps and I want to host this on my own server.
I came across this article but I do not have the link it describes.
https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/get-a-developer-license-for-jira-server-744526918.html
Sorry I posted that above message from Kris's account instead of my own.
Thank you for replying, however I followed those exact steps, I did see them and it looks very straight forward, but when I go to our account at it@ixsystems.com I do not see the link referenced for any of our products. This is why I am contacting support.
Thank you, I was able to follow the steps before. They are pretty straight forward. My issue is, in my account, there is not the link that is mentioned in the article. There is no "View Developer License" This is the issue I am having.
The Previous message Kris sent was actually from me.
Hi Jaron,
What license do you have?
If you're on a starter licence (10 users Jira/Jira Software, or 3 agents Jira Service Desk), then you won't have a developer licence. If you're on any higher user tier, there should be a link there.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.