Hi,
I am using the Jira Issues Macro in Confluence to diplay Jira task information in a table. It seems as if the column width of the table is set by the length of the "Column Name". However, if I have a short or two word column name, my column gets very narrow, which results in a very strange display of a longer texts. It even breaks up words if the column is too narrow. For example, if I would use a single letter as Column name, all content would be displayed in a long vertical line with only one letter in each line. I it is somehow clear what I mean. Here an example:

Is there a way to set a minimum column width or for the column to adapt to the task content, rather than to the column name?
And while we are at it, is there a way do re-order the "Coulumns to Display", or can I only add Columns at the End?
Thanks,
Felix