Hi! Where can I upload the stylesheet for the CSS editing. I followed this documentation https://confluence.atlassian.com/doc/basic-styling-tutorial-170000548.html step by step, but I still can't find any place that allows me to upload my stylesheet.
Attached screenshot after I clicked Space tools > Look and Feel, but there is no stylesheet function
please help!
Hey lin@postclick.com
This documentation is for confluence server. You are in confluence cloud and the custom styling isn't a supported function for confluence cloud.
Here you have a full list of functional differences in Confluence Cloud (Custom CSS is somewhere in the middle)
Regards, Dominic
Oh, how disappointing! We'll probably going to use the Cloud instance but I was really counting on customizing the CSS. Rats!
So the only styles available are Normal and Headings?
Is there at least a library of themes to choose from?
Hi @Julia B -Doc Queen
In the new editor you can use a lot of macros, which are kind of some styling.
You can customize your whole confluence cloud instance with some apps from the marketplace.
Probably these could be interessting for you:
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.