I have not been able to find where I can translate the following fields:
Hello @lars-itl
Thank you for reaching out.
Checking your screenshot, I believe you are facing the bug reported below:
- Incomplete Portal translation
Feel free to vote and watch the bug to increase its priority and also receive notifications about its fix implementation.
This bug occurs due to the "English" language selected in the profile of the user visualizing the portal. That being said, the user that is facing this bug can work around it by:
1 - Clicking on his profile picture at the bottom-left corner > Settings 2 - Change the default language to the one configured in the portal, so it will translate the whole Portal accordingly.
1 - Clicking on his profile picture at the bottom-left corner > Settings
2 - Change the default language to the one configured in the portal, so it will translate the whole Portal accordingly.
Let us know if you have any questions.
Thank you for the answer.
I did not see the bug report. I will accept this the workaround. I only have one language active which it should accept but alas no.
Are you aware of a setting that does the above automatically when I create customers?
Hello Lars,
You are welcome!
I believe that Jira does not have a specific setting to configure the default language of customers in Service desk, however, the default language of your site (Under Jira settings > System > General configuration) should work to add all your new users (Including Agents and customers) with the default language you want.
Can you check if this is an applicable workaround for you?
My default language is already Danish so the workaround is not really working unfortunately.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.