Hey!
I would like to change the URL of my Confluence Workspace.
Do you know, how I can do that?
Thank you for your help!
Best regards
Celina
Hello @Celina_Merz ! As I understand, you need to update the URL that is currently assigned to your Confluence.
Changing the Base URL of your site is documented within our knowledge base. The detail behind this procedure is that we need to perform a Cloud to Cloud migration, not simply rename the URL.
You can check further details on how this works here:
[Atlassian Cloud] Changing the cloud instance URL address or migrating to a new cloud instance
There is also a request that aims at the simplification of this method. You can check it here:
[Atlassian Cloud] More Easily Change Atlassian Cloud URL Domain
I hope this gives you the necessary information! Looking forward to your reply.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.