Hi guys,
I am new to Xray,but using Jira since a long time.
I want some suggestions regarding using Xray in your current projects.
How basically a project should be like?
Should there be a separate project for Requirements, Epics, Stories and another for Test management related issues like Test, Test Set, Test Plan, Test Execution?
2 different project keys will be used.
or
Suppose I have a project for client X, where I was already managing Development stuff, should it be a good idea to add test management in the project itself, so a single project which covers all the way from requirement - testing - reporting
Single project key ( in my opinion, tough to identify issue type with just the issue key)
or
Do you suggest a separate project for each issue type, so that the issue keys themselves represent what kind of issue that is, and can be linked to all projects
Very easy to identify what kind of issue is, with issue key, not sure about managing such kind of vast project.
Please share your experiences.