As the question states, "How do you opt into the new top navigation bar in Confluence Cloud?"
I saw the message pop up once when I first created the space. I believe I skipped it. Now that I'd like to try it out, I'm not finding any way to enable it again.
P.S., this is what I'm talking about regarding the top navigation bar:
Hi @Musa Musayev
You can turn the new top navigation from your profile settings
Hey Ajay, thanks for the quick response! When I go to my profile, this is what I see:
Hmm .. it should be available if the site supports the feature
Have a look at
https://support.atlassian.com/jira-software-cloud/docs/new-jira-cloud-navigation/#NewJiraCloudnavigation-faq
Ah, interesting. We're still on the free plan until we sort out a couple of things with SSO and Cloud. Any way to get bumped for the feature on our site? I can't open up a support ticket under the free plan 🙅🏻♂️
Thanks!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.