Hi all,
I was trying to test the Bitbucket pipeline to send some notification to the OpsGenie using the API key to make sure my integration is working. I created a API key for the OpsGenie integration as mentioned(https://docs.opsgenie.com/docs/api-integration) and pass the same in the pipe as below. But when i ran the pipeline I got the below error. Can anyone help in this regard how to fix it?
rpc error: code = Unknown desc = failed to pull and unpack image "docker.io/library/python:3.5.1": failed to unpack image on snapshotter overlayfs: failed to extract layer sha256:f5decf3b205f716ea71eadf4359dbdb2383b509021d18ef717b9518171e6f0fb: failed to unmount /var/lib/containerd/tmpmounts/containerd-mount615279362: failed to unmount target /var/lib/containerd/tmpmounts/containerd-mount615279362: device or resource busy: unknown
https://bitbucket.org/atlassian/opsgenie-send-alert/src/master/
bitbucket-pipelines.yml
image:
name: python:3.5.1
setup: &setup
step:
name: Installation of Pre-req
script:
- apt-get update # required to install zip
- apt-get install -y zip # required for packaging up the application
- pip install boto3==1.3.0 # required for codedeploy_deploy.py
alert-test: &alert-test
step:
name: Testing Send Alert email through OpsGenie
script:
- pipe: "atlassian/opsgenie-send-alert:0.4.2"
variables:
DESCRIPTION: "An Opsgenie alert sent from Bitbucket Pipelines"
GENIE_KEY: "345cc6b1-ce3a-4ff7-b5d5-e8210c904d9b"
MESSAGE: "Hello, world!"
PRIORITY: P1
SOURCE: "Bitbucket Pipelines"
pipelines:
branches:
master:
- <<: *setup
- <<: *alert-test
qa-*:
- <<: *setup
- <<: *alert-test