Back in 2016 you updated to fontawsome 4.7.0 (https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Confluence-questions/Will-new-versions-of-FA-be-supported/qaq-p/74891).
Now the current version is 5.12.1. Are there any plans to update to the newest version of Fontawsome?
Hey there!
Two apps on the Atlassian Marketplace provide Font Awesome icons:
I'm thinking you might be referring to the first "Awesome Icons" app, but want to confirm that with you. If so, I'll add an extra tag to this question to raise the possibility that someone from Rumpelcoders will see it.
You can also contact Rumpelcoders by sending them an email.
Cheers,Daniel | Atlassian
Hi Daniel,
thank you for your quick response. It contains a lot of useful information.
You are right, I was talking about the app "Awesome Icons". For some reason I assumed, this community is specific to that app. Sorry for the irritation.
Regards,Waldemar
No irritation! Just want to make sure we get a satisfactory answer for you.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.