I have a project folder in JIRAThe folder belongs to a client we are no longer working with.We have about 67 issues that are open or resolved. I want to close them all in one shot rather than go 1 by 1 and reassign them to one person (myself). How can I do this please? Thanks
Hi @Premiere Creative
You should be able to do this with Bulk Change:
^ If you don't have a resolution screen for the closure - you could also use Bulk Change to edit all the issues and add a comment if you need to - eg. "Client no longer active"
You will need the relevant permissions to complete this change. You mention above assigning them to yourself which might suggest there is an Assignee permission or workflow restriction - for this you could either:
Ste
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.