We are a planning to use Jira Service Desk to manage support for our SAAS product. I created a service desk widget and got script tag for the same to integrate it with my web app. Though I am unable to integrate the service desk widget due to below errorRefused to load the script 'https://jsd-widget.atlassian.com/assets/embed.js' because it violates the following Content Security Policy directive: "default-src 'unsafe-eval' 'unsafe-inline' 'self' *.jquery.com *.googleapis.com *.cloudflare.com *.gstatic.com *.jqueryscript.net *.google.com *.datatables.net". Note that 'script-src-elem' was not explicitly set, so 'default-src' is used as a fallback.Please advise.
Hi Rakesh,
I never have experienced the same problem, however I did find some articles that I think can help your situation:- https://jsd-widget.atlassian.com/?_ga=2.117268416.755559639.1584792531-77433402.1545144828- https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Service-Desk-questions/Serivce-Desk-in-Iframe/qaq-p/1186858See if you need to add any OAuth tokens or double-check if you're following the guide properly and if your SaaS solution has any restrictions for JS scripts.
Hi John, None of the suggested article are working for us. We still are looking for solution to integrate widget into our SAAS app. Please help.
Can somebody please help
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.