We have automation set up that creates sub-tasks based on a custom field when we create the parent task. This works great.
However, when I view the big picture portfolio gantt chart, the subtasks show underneath the parent in a random order (or at least I can't tell what the order is based on). Is there a way to have the subtasks show in the same order they appear in the parent task? Or default to order by key?
I spend a lot of time re-ordering my subtasks, but that only impacts my view, I'd like to make sure my management and other team members see the view with tasks in the correct order also. Therefore having the gantt itself default to a view that makes sense for our use case would be ideal.
I have a screenshot of how I would like to see the order and how BigPIcture defaults the order.
Hope my question makes sense. Thank you for this community.