I need some help tracking down my problem. I get errors when importing issues via CSV and it seems to only happen on new Created issues. Updating issues never seem to create an error. Additionally, when I import issues, I assign a KEY instead of letting Jira pick one for me. It is like Jira is telling me I can't update an issue because that issue doesn't exist. When I check Jira, all issues imported correctly and as expected, but the after import error and log disagrees. If I run the same import back to back, the second time I always get zero errors. I need to have zero errors the first time so that these errors will not confuse other members when importing and so real errors don't get overlooked. Any ideas with the log?
Here is one problem:
2020-03-20 06:42:25,036 ERROR - Error importing issue [externalId='autoid-4131920644414190394', summary='CLA(PE) plate length reduced to avoid poping noise']
com.atlassian.jira.plugins.importer.external.ExternalException: Unable to create issue: com.atlassian.jira.plugins.importer.compatibility.FixedKeyMutableIssue70@1e35f33f
at com.atlassian.jira.plugins.importer.imports.importer.impl.ExternalUtils.createIssue(ExternalUtils.java:210)
at com.atlassian.jira.plugins.importer.imports.importer.impl.DefaultJiraDataImporter.createIssue(DefaultJiraDataImporter.java:914)
at com.atlassian.jira.plugins.importer.imports.importer.impl.DefaultJiraDataImporter.importIssues(DefaultJiraDataImporter.java:798)
at com.atlassian.jira.plugins.importer.imports.importer.impl.DefaultJiraDataImporter.doImport(DefaultJiraDataImporter.java:414)
at com.atlassian.jira.plugins.importer.imports.importer.impl.ImporterCallable.call(ImporterCallable.java:26)
at com.atlassian.jira.plugins.importer.imports.importer.impl.ImporterCallable.call(ImporterCallable.java:15)
at com.atlassian.jira.task.TaskManagerImpl$TaskCallableDecorator.call(TaskManagerImpl.java:537)
at com.atlassian.jira.task.TaskManagerImpl$TaskCallableDecorator.call(TaskManagerImpl.java:495)
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266)
at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:511)
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266)
at com.atlassian.jira.task.ForkedThreadExecutor$ForkedRunnableDecorator.run(ForkedThreadExecutor.java:216)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)
Caused by: com.atlassian.jira.exception.CreateException: com.atlassian.jira.workflow.WorkflowException: Error occurred while creating issue. This could be due to a plugin being incompatible with this version of JIRA. For more details please consult the logs, and see: http://confluence.atlassian.com/x/3McB
at com.atlassian.jira.issue.managers.DefaultIssueManager.createIssue(DefaultIssueManager.java:522)
at com.atlassian.jira.issue.managers.RequestCachingIssueManager.createIssue(RequestCachingIssueManager.java:207)
at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor2080.invoke(Unknown Source)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)
at com.atlassian.plugin.util.ContextClassLoaderSettingInvocationHandler.invoke(ContextClassLoaderSettingInvocationHandler.java:26)
at com.sun.proxy.$Proxy591.createIssue(Unknown Source)
at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor2080.invoke(Unknown Source)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)
at org.springframework.aop.support.AopUtils.invokeJoinpointUsingReflection(AopUtils.java:343)
at org.eclipse.gemini.blueprint.service.importer.support.internal.aop.ServiceInvoker.doInvoke(ServiceInvoker.java:56)
at org.eclipse.gemini.blueprint.service.importer.support.internal.aop.ServiceInvoker.invoke(ServiceInvoker.java:60)
at org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:185)
at org.springframework.aop.support.DelegatingIntroductionInterceptor.doProceed(DelegatingIntroductionInterceptor.java:136)
at org.springframework.aop.support.DelegatingIntroductionInterceptor.invoke(DelegatingIntroductionInterceptor.java:124)
at org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:185)
at org.eclipse.gemini.blueprint.service.util.internal.aop.ServiceTCCLInterceptor.invokeUnprivileged(ServiceTCCLInterceptor.java:70)
at org.eclipse.gemini.blueprint.service.util.internal.aop.ServiceTCCLInterceptor.invoke(ServiceTCCLInterceptor.java:53)
at org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:185)
at org.eclipse.gemini.blueprint.service.importer.support.LocalBundleContextAdvice.invoke(LocalBundleContextAdvice.java:57)
at org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:185)
at org.springframework.aop.support.DelegatingIntroductionInterceptor.doProceed(DelegatingIntroductionInterceptor.java:136)
at org.springframework.aop.support.DelegatingIntroductionInterceptor.invoke(DelegatingIntroductionInterceptor.java:124)
at org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:185)
at org.springframework.aop.framework.JdkDynamicAopProxy.invoke(JdkDynamicAopProxy.java:212)
at com.sun.proxy.$Proxy1339.createIssue(Unknown Source)
at com.atlassian.jira.plugins.importer.compatibility.CompatibilityUtil71.createIssue(CompatibilityUtil71.java:231)
at com.atlassian.jira.plugins.importer.compatibility.CompatibilityBridgeUtils.createIssue(CompatibilityBridgeUtils.java:113)
at com.atlassian.jira.plugins.importer.imports.importer.impl.ExternalUtils.createIssue(ExternalUtils.java:202)
... 12 more
Caused by: com.atlassian.jira.workflow.WorkflowException: Error occurred while creating issue. This could be due to a plugin being incompatible with this version of JIRA. For more details please consult the logs, and see: http://confluence.atlassian.com/x/3McB
at com.atlassian.jira.workflow.OSWorkflowManager.createIssue(OSWorkflowManager.java:778)
at com.atlassian.jira.issue.managers.DefaultIssueManager.createIssue(DefaultIssueManager.java:513)
... 41 more
Caused by: java.lang.ClassCastException: com.atlassian.jira.plugins.importer.compatibility.FixedKeyMutableIssue70 cannot be cast to com.atlassian.jira.issue.IssueImpl
at com.akelesconsulting.jira.plugins.jira.workflow.LookupPostFunction.getFieldValue(LookupPostFunction.java:135)
at com.akelesconsulting.jira.plugins.jira.workflow.LookupPostFunction.execute(LookupPostFunction.java:373)
at com.opensymphony.workflow.AbstractWorkflow.executeFunction(AbstractWorkflow.java:1014)
at com.opensymphony.workflow.AbstractWorkflow.transitionWorkflow(AbstractWorkflow.java:1407)
at com.opensymphony.workflow.AbstractWorkflow.initialize(AbstractWorkflow.java:606)
at com.atlassian.jira.workflow.OSWorkflowManager.createIssue(OSWorkflowManager.java:754)
... 42 more