Sometimes (50% of the time) if I highlight a sentence/paragraph of text in Confluence and select a new colour the text doesn't change to the new colour. Why is this happening?
Hi @Joe Vandine - Its working for me and haven't seen this as a reported issues yet too.Seems like a browser issue or a cache issue.Can you test this out on another one and clearing your cache and report your findings ?
I have the same issue. Each time I change the color it does nothing. Tried incognito with a fresh login and the same thing happened.
I also still experience issue after clearing cache + refresh so don't think this is solved....
Same here, users are reporting random color changes too.
Which is quite hard to debug as well...
Problem happens since about 2 weeks ago. I can sometimes change the color of individual letters or if i delete the text and rewrite it, its works. But plain selecting text and chaning color doesnt work.
I am having this same issue. any workarounds?
I am not able to change text color. I am copy pasting this text in from an IDE in dark mode, making the text nigh unreadable in the confluence editor. Clearing my cache was ineffective. Please address.
After having direct contact with the customer support at the end of last year, it seems this is a known issue with the legacy editor. The customer agent wrote, after asking for the specific pages, "I have applied a workaround, which is to temporarily disable the theme's new colours." which did somehwat solve my issue. So all i can recommend is to directly contact customer support, since there doesnt seem an way to solve this on our own.
How did a non-answer become the accepted answer?
I am struggling with this today. I can change the color of parts of words but if I select a whole word, forget it.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.