I keep getting error
ERROR: for build_composer_1 Cannot create container for service composer: authorization denied by plugin pipelines: -v only supports $BITBUCKET_CLONE_DIR and its subdirectories
I have seen similar posts/errors to this one such as
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Bitbucket-questions/Error-in-pipeline-authorization-denied-by-plugin-pipelines/qaq-p/884514
but I cannot see a clear guideline on how to fix the error.
My build file
image: diegogullo/docker-image-extras
options:
docker: true
pipelines:
default:
- step:
script:
- ls -la
- pwd
- echo $BITBUCKET_CLONE_DIR
- make tests_ci
make tests_ci runs command
docker-compose -f docker-compose.ci.yml run --rm php5 bash -c "vendor/bin/phpunit --bootstrap app/protected/tests/bootstrap.php app/protected/tests/"
and the docker-compose.ci.yml is
version: '3.7'
services:
php5:
build: docker/php5
ports:
- "9000"
volumes:
- ./docker/config/php.ini:/usr/local/etc/php/php.ini
- websrc:/var/www/html/:z
depends_on:
- composer
environment:
- DB_DATABASE
- DB_USERNAME
- DB_PASSWORD
- DB_HOSTNAME
- LOCAL_DEV=true
composer:
build: docker/composer
user: $UID
environment:
- HOME=/home/composer
volumes:
- websrc:/app
command: composer install
working_dir: /app
volumes:
websrc:
driver: local
driver_opts:
o: bind
type: none
device: $PWD
Given
<span>+ pwd</span>
<span>/opt/atlassian/pipelines/agent/build</span>
and
<span>+ echo $BITBUCKET_CLONE_DIR<br></span><span>/opt/atlassian/pipelines/agent/build</span>
could you please suggest what I need to change to make things work on bitbucket?
the files are definitely loaded under the current build directory