Hello!
I've been encountering issues when it comes to the language I'm working on on my confluence (Hebrew) and I hope there's something we can do about it.
Firstly, the Table of Content is not working in Hebrew. The table is shown, but the links don't work. When I change it to English it works, but it defiantly has worked before in Hebrew and it's very important to us to produce out articles in our native language.
Other than that, because Hebrew is written from right to left and not left to right like in Latin languages, we are having trouble with some features. In the info panel feature for example, we can only write from left to right and it's not very aesthetic.

Plus, we can't combine Hebrew and English in the sames sentence (the text gets messed up) so it makes it very difficult to make "how to" articles about platforms in English.
I asked the person in charge of the confluence in my organization and he didn't have answers for our issues so that's why I'm wring here so we can hopefully resolve this.
Will appreciate your help🙏 Thank you!