I have added a custom field and it is added to all screens. I see the custom field when I use Create from the Jira top menu but not if i use Create Requirement or Create Test Plan in RTM.
Hi, same question here. We have also tried to update the RTM Environment, but it did not reflect on the RTM screens.
@John_Bailey I just noticed your post as it was not marked by tag. Sorry about that.
@John_Bailey @Francis John A Chua We currently don't support fields configuration. RTM fields are currently predefined. I am sorry for that inconvenience. Of course, we are aware that is a huge problem and we already have taken steps to fill that gap. We will start developing that feature in about 1-2 months from now.If you would like to contact us I suggest using our Serve Desk where our support team could easily answer all your questions.https://deviniti.atlassian.net/servicedesk/customer/portal/1/group/1/create/192
Best regards, Jarek
Hi, @John_Bailey @Francis John A Chua fields customization is already available in Requirements and Test Management for Jira (RTM) for the create screen views and we are focusing currently on edit/views. Now you are able to create issues with different required fields and add a lot of supported fields to your create a screen in the RTM app to match your project/company/industry needs.Here you will find all supported fields: https://deviniti.com/support/addon/cloud/requirements-test-management/latest/supported-fields/
If you find any missing just request them!
Best regards,Jarek
@Jarosław Solecki [Deviniti] Do you have an ETA on seeing custom fields on the view/edit screens in RTM?
Is this still not implemented 4 years later? I'm not seeing my custom field show up in my Test Case Details area.
The type shows release versions. Perhaps this type isnt available? If so is there a plan to implement it?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.