I built a custom workflow and scheme for the work of our team. Unfortunately, I tested its functionality with only stories and not with stories that had sub-tasks.
Once a sub-task is added to a story the Work view of it changes. Instead of staying in its swim lane the Work view displays two regions ( I've included a screen cap):
- The first region shows the story ticket ID and Summary and sits across all swim lanes. Clicking a down arrow does *not* display its sub-tasks. It also indicates 0 subtasks even when there are assigned subtasks.
- The second displays stories in our swim lanes as expected. None of these stories have sub-taks yet assigned.
I have tried to find the step(s) I may have missed in creating the workflow without success. Reverting to an older workflow did not solve the problem either.
Suggestions or places to look for solutions are gratefully accepted.
