We have a Slack channel where our market-facing staff (mainly Sales) can post questions about how the Product works or its capabilities. There's a robust exchange of Q-A in this channel daily and while Slack's search can be used as a tool to historically reference these exchanges, I'd prefer a way to codify this knowledge into Confluence to serve as a more canonical, accessible repository.
For example, should a previously provided answer become stale, it would be much cleaner and trackable to revise that in Confluence.
Confluence would serve as the first point of reference and falling short in trying to find their answers, Sales would then post their question to the Slack channel.
Has anyone done this? Are there tools in existence to support this type of integration where content flows from Slack INTO Confluence?
Here's how it might (minimally) work:
When a Q and A occurs, I want to make take that exchange, maybe tweak it with formatting or copyediting and dump it right into a confluence wiki page. That page could be a generalized Product FAQ page or it could be a page specific to that area of the Product (in a pre-existing info hierarchy in Confluence). I'd expect some form of tagging or attribution may need to be involved, but can't see how that would work right now.
Thank you for your thoughts on how I might be able to do this without manually copy-n-pasting content from Slack into Confluence.