I have tried several times to export a selected confluence page to HTML via the Space settings -> Content tools -> Export -> HTML feature. But everytime I attempt to do a custom export of a selected page the following error pops-up and prevents the export. how can I solve this ?
thanks,
Arun
Thanks for sharing with the community, @Arun Perera !
As I understand, you are facing issues when exporting a single page as HTML from your instance. I would like to try out a few things, here we go:
Try to export any other page. Try to export a page from another space. Check if another user faces the same issue when exporting the problematic page.
Also, there is a chance that you are affected by the situation described here:
[Confluence Cloud] HTML Exports fails in Spaces with more than 3 GB in Attachments
I hope this shines some light into your issue! Looking forward to your reply.
Tried these, no joy 😢
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.