The issue i am experiencing is this
I have created Jira Service Desk project (With Nex Gen Service Desk setup) and if i navigate to Channels I see portals link as
https://<CompanyName>.atlassian.net/servicedesk/customer/portal/2
I then have customized the page and added company logo and invited a test user to checkout the page and try opening different requests which works fine.
But the issue I am seeing now is that if that test user clicks on the Logo that I have added it redirects that test user to a different URL which is exposing all my other Jira Service Desk projects. Also that URL is different from the one mentioned above, it's this
https://<CompanyName>.atlassian.net/servicedesk/customer/portals
What i am not able to figure out is from where is this URL exposed because the Service Desk page doesn't seem to have any URL edit option to change this URL link for the logo.
Any hint will be highly appreciated.
Thanks in advance.