With Next-gen projects, is it possible to create a board and view tasks across multiple projects? I know I can see all tasks assigned to me in one place by doing a search, but would like to see them in a board format.
Thanks!
Hi @amboucher,
Welcome to Atlassian Community.
The short answer is no, in next-gen you cannot create a board that spans multiple projects.
Thanks the quick response, Mikael!
Do you know if this is something they plan on adding to Next-gen projects? If I understand well this feature exists with the non-Next gen projects.
I don't think that there are any plans to do that. Next-gen projects limits you on what can be configured, and in order to include multiple projects on one board you need to be able to modify the query for the board.
Correct, if you create a board under a classic project you can modify the filter to include multiple projects.
Thanks again, Mikael. I hope they would add this feature to Next Gen projects, as they are great otherwise.
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSWCLOUD-17444?_ga=2.159594813.1615490238.1580300507-1588989260.1580144039
Thanks for the link!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.