on a service desk issue I added a customer as participant and he can not make any comments to the issue?
could some one please help?
Some JIRA instances have a "Participant" field from other plugin's that is different from the "Request Participant" field that JIRA ServiceDesk uses. Can you confirm that you added the customers as a "Request Participant" to the issue?
The second thing to check would be to ensure that your customer's email/account is listed in your "Customers" role on your project, or that they are part of a group that is listed within that role.
If these two things are set correctly, then the customer should be able to log in to the customer portal to make a comment, or reply to an email to add a comment.
Thank you for quick response.
I added customer to Request Participant but, customer email/account was not added in my project role. I added the customer and he is able to make comments through his portal. Thank you so much.
Regards
Rajendar
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.