Hi
With my last commit, I accidentally exceeded the 2GB limit
after which I did the following:
- git reset --hard HEAD~
- tried "git push --force", but size of local repo didn't change, so it was pointless
- git reflog expire --expire=now --all
- git gc --prune=now
On this stage size of local repo +- 200MB, but "git push --all --force" not works
fatal: TaskCanceledException encountered.
A task was canceled.
Password for '...':
Enumerating objects: 9, done.
Counting objects: 100% (9/9), done.
Delta compression using up to 16 threads
Compressing objects: 100% (5/5), done.
Writing objects: 100% (5/5), 444 bytes | 222.00 KiB/s, done.
Total 5 (delta 4), reused 0 (delta 0)
remote: Repository is over the size limit (2 GB) and will not accept further additions.
remote:
remote: Learn how to reduce your repository size: https://confluence.atlassian.com/x/xgMvEw.
To <repo link>
! [remote rejected] master -> master (pre-receive hook declined)
error: failed to push some refs to '<repo link>'
Just in case: I'm not the admin of repo
Sorry if this problem already was, but I can't search it
Thank you in advance!