Hello
We have configured Datadog to automatically create Jira service desk ticket as alert fires and we now want to change the reporter to be another team member. Could you help me with the steps please as I'm not aware of how it was configured before.
Thanks
@Ashma Shriyan To be able to change the reporter on the ticket the first thing that you will need is to have permission configured for the JSD project. Check for a permission called "Modify Reporter" and grant access to users who should have access to change the reporter.
Once you do that you can also set up automation rules in JSD to change the reporter value automatically after the ticket is created.
This will get you started on the JSD automation - https://confluence.atlassian.com/confeval/jira-service-desk-evaluator-resources/jira-service-desk-automation
Hi Bharath
Thanks for the response. Could you tell me if there is a way we can change the user linked to the email address jira@mycompanyname.atlassian.net as I do not prefer using automation rules for now.
Regards
Can I please get some help on this.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.