Can someone help me figure out how to add sample data to a new project? When I navigate to "create project" I thought "create with sample data" was going to be an option (this is how I think it used to be done). But unfortunately there's no option to create with sample data when I do this.
@Matthew Lane Welcome to the community
For the server version you would have that option as soon as you install and try setting up Jira for the first time. And when you click on the Create a new project you would have the option to select creating project with sample data which you can use to create a new project with sample data.
Dear @Matthew Lane
Weird. i just checked and create Software project with sample data and it's work fine.
This is all I see when I select "create project"
And when I click on a template, there's no option to create with sample data.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.