Hi guys!
I have a problem with a configuration of a server (that until wendesey worked charmly without me doing anything!)
Since yesterday, when I try to do git pull or any other try to connect to bitbucket.org, it' never reply. It just stay on waiting until the...end of the world I guess.
Here is some example:
telnet bitbucket.org 22
Return only this:
Trying 2406:da00:ff00::22e9:9f55...
The ssh try commnads: ssh -v git@bitbucket.org
Return this:
OpenSSH_7.2p2 Ubuntu-4ubuntu2.4, OpenSSL 1.0.2g 1 Mar 2016
debug1: Reading configuration data /etc/ssh/ssh_config
debug1: /etc/ssh/ssh_config line 19: Applying options for *
debug1: Connecting to bitbucket.org [2406:da00:ff00::22c0:3470] port 22.
I don't have ufw activated, the firewall on plesk (I'm using plesk odin) doesn't have any rules about bitbucket. I don't have other firewalls to check (I guess). I tried to clone for other ssh repository (example: github.com) and it works. I am 100% sure that isn't a bitbucket problem, but maybe you could help me figure out what can cause this problem?
And, forgot to say: Other servers located in the same place of this ones, has no problem conntectin to bitbucket, the server is located in germany and I don't think it's a network connection problem.