I have the ability to Create/Edit and Delete, but when I go to create a Page for my Documentation Page I am not able to Edit that page. The most frustrating part is when I leave the page, it's being saved as a Draft! Did I miss a step somewhere?
Hi @Tony Douglas
Are you able to create any page from the same space as your Documentation Page?
You might need the space specific permissions. Have a look at the documentation here. It should help.
https://confluence.atlassian.com/doc/space-permissions-overview-139521.html
Can you send us a screenshot of what you're seeing on the page?
Ste
Actually, it's the strangest thing... Support was able to create and edit (just like my sysadmin was able to do) however, they were using "their" machines. Which gave me an idea.. I used my tablet (Samsung Tab 5e with DeX) and was able to create and edit Pages! So, it's my laptop and it's configurations that is stopping me!
Thanks for all the help! I knew it had to be something silly!
No, it looks like it is a computer based issue! There is a permission setting that I do not have access to that is preventing me from editing after I create a page!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.