Hi,
I'm trying to implement some automation on a transition in a workflow. In the transition, I would like for the Issue to be reassigned if the value in a custom field (User Picker (single user)) exists in a specific User Group.
In 'plain English' the script would be something like this:
if (Ticket Owner value exists in "User Group A") {
Assignee = "Specific User A";
} else if (Ticket Owner value exists in "User Group B") {
Assignee = "Specific User B";
}
I'm currently using the Precondition: User Is In Any Groups (JSU) post function, which kinda does what I want, only I don't want it checking against the current user executing the transition; this will cause problems in our work processes in the future.
I believe Script Runner can be used to achieve what I want. I've been trying to use the examples on this page but I haven't been able to achieve much.