Hi all,
.
I'd like to change the default footer for email notifications:
"--
This message was sent by Atlassian Jira
(v1001.0.0-SNAPSHOT#100121)"
Hi I would like to remove this footer too any idea ?
Thank you.
Stephanie
Hi ,
For JIRA Service Desk Application
You can change the text by editing the template.jira.footer.generated.by property in
<jira-servicedesk-installation-dir>/atlassian-jira/atlassian-jira/WEB-INF/classes/com/atlassian/jira/web/action\JiraWebActionSupport.properties file
restart the server after edit
Thanks
Hi,
I was led here because I was facing the same question, a client wanted to remove the links to the survey and mobile applications. I found the solution so I though I'd share here as it wasn't really mentioned yet.
Most guides point you to editing the email templates in the WEB-INF folder, but that won't work for batched notifications. The process for that is a bit more complex but perfectly described on this page (it also mentions the steps for the classic notifications):
https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiraserver/customizing-email-content-in-jira-server-1027142312.html
Note that this page is for Jira Server. If you run Data Center, you can download a zip with the templates straight from the admin section, just follow this guide:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiraserver/customizing-email-content-938847640.html
I hope this can be of help for you guys or anyone else who needs it in the future.
Mathy
If you want to do this without editing Velocity Templates, you can use a third party app like Notification Assistant for Jira (we make this) to set up your own email templates from the UI.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.