cloud to server magartion
Hi,
I have no doubts. What are your doubts?
Best
JP
1 jira+ team works with 4 customer accounts and 4 vendor accounts.
2. Each account can have 2 or more users. I shall add/modify theseaccounts at any point.3. User 1 from customer 1 raises an issue and it can't be seen on anyother customer accounts apart from customer 1.4. One of the Ad team members has assigned this one of a user inVendor 1.5. This ticket shall not be visible to other vendor accounts.6. At any point, the ticket can be reassigned to another user indifferent vendor group.7. Ad team members shall always see the tickets irrespective ofwhich vendor the ticket is assigned to.
Hi
please give the answer this quotation as soon as possible
sorry, I won't. The Atlassian community is run by other Atlassian customers. We're answering questions in our free time because we think that Jira, Confluence & co are great products.
If you want paid support, buy a paid version of Jira.
From the quotation above, as I understand it, all points should be able to be handled by Jira.
But what has this to do with Cloud to Server migration? It would be great if you describe your current environment (Are you on cloud? Are you using one or more cloud accounts?) You want to migrate to server: Did you setup a server already?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.