Dear all,
I am facing an issue and there is no available response in the community. While the share with option was hidden for users of JSD and customers, I managed to enable it via changing the Customer Permission in Project Settings:
Who can customers share requests with?
Any customer or organization, by searching this project. This option allows them to search all customers in the current project.
After I created an Organisation of non users (customers) and by Raising a Request or filling up an issue in the portal the option to share it to ALL the organisation is available. However, if I manage to enter the email of one of the members of the organisation there is no result available.
My question is: In JSD is it possible to share the issue while filling it with only one member of the organisation?
Below you will find the screenshot of the request. Can I add an extra feature in share with option to search and share for a single customer in the Organisation1 or is not available at the moment in JSD features?
Even by changing the options below I am not able to write an email address of a single customer but just select the organisation name:

Cheers!
