I am curious to browse through all the free trainings - I will like to find out how to get access to them. Can anyone help me? I'm logged on, but can't find the trainings
Hello @Lars_Bo_Nielsen ,
These tutorials come from Training for Jira, an app that's available in the Atlassian Marketplace. It provides all users of a Jira instance access to these tutorials and many more, right from within Jira. It's a great way to train teams at scale and to replace in-person, train-the-trainer sessions. Get started for free here if your team doesn't have the app yet.
https://training.atlassian.com/free-training-catalog
excellent, thanks for sharing it. I will replay to my team.
We are delivering free training in March-May 2020, classes delivered every week. See https://www.thinkando.it/free-jira-training/
I could not tag you or any of your team but I shared your classes here and here.
Please update your display names so people can tag you when they want to talk about how great you are .. oh and it is in the rules. But mostly so people can get your attention for good things
Oops, I meant these rules.
Done! Thank you so much for the info and the sharing of the links
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.