Hi, I now have the JIRA Software as trial version. Can I get Zephyr added to it?
Hello @praseeda.sankarankutty in order to add zephyr, you must navigate to the apps tab from the admin menu. First thing you should see is a search box there from where you can search for zephyr and start a trial
Thanks, but how do I go to admin menu, the problem is I am unable to login to JIRA software again using my Atlassian id. I raised to ticket to help me identify the id..
I got to the Administration page and selected the Applications tab. But I could not view a search facility. But when I traversed the Manage Apps, it still does not show up the Tool.
URL should be something like this
https://yourcompany.atlassian.net/plugins/servlet/ac/com.atlassian.jira.emcee/discover#!/discover
It should be the first thing you see when you click the apps tab
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.