In case during the trial period, I realize that I want to try some features that will be available in Datacenter license, can I migrate? What is the process for moving between features during Trial Period?
Yes, it is possible to switch between the licenses, all you have to do is go to Administration > Application and change the license key.
Thanks, but I am having trouble getting a Server ID right now. This is the step that they have given..but how do I login as administration?..so not able to raise a request for trial license..
To get your Server ID:
When you was setting up Jira you were asked to set up an admin account, you can use that one to log on and get to the admin portion. Or you can log in with any user that have Jira admin permissions.
Thanks I was able to complete the setup and get a trial license. Trial license is for 90 days right?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.