Good Morning,
My business is looking into moving our Service Desk over to JIRA Service Desk and a few of us have projects that involve looking into Automating daily tasks.
I have read the documentation on where to begin and it advises to access the Project Settings first.
I find the Project, click the 3 dots and click Project Settings and I am greeted with a page saying I need to be a Service Desk Agent to access this page.
My account has Org & Site admin rights as well as being a member of Jira-administrators and jira-servicedesk-users so does anybody know what additional access we need so I can feed back to the Project Manager on where to go? I am guessing there are further security settings within the project settings itself the Project Manager will need to provide however I don't have visibility to even offer suggestions to them.
Kind regards
Lee