Hello!
I need to capture the date and time when an issue is created and also the date and time when any edit was made to the issue, including when a comment is added to the Issue.
Is there a way to capture this information?
Hi Roshni,
You can have this information under History and Activity tab of JIRA issue.
History.PNG
Are you looking for something more ?You can also retrieve details from database from jiraissue table.
Regards
Chander Inguva
Thanks Chander! Yes, I do need more. I will need to capture the date and time for reporting purposes. Hence I need to capture it as a custom field. Any ideas on how I can do that?
You will have to add a "Post Function" in the "Create" event to update a certain custom field to a custom value or a groovy expression. Something like "new Date()" will do the trick. There are many add-ons that can accomplish this post-function.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.