I want to have a quick link like the "Show only My Issues" so that when I'm in a project I can click a link and it filters to only show User Stories. Hopefully this is easier than I've made it out to be.
Search for issues is a different page from Projects page. You cannot have a filter query like assignee (assignee = currentUser()), because there is no current project when you left the project.
Hi @Marty R_ Rush ,
There are two ways to resolve your problem
Option 1 : is to create one one filter for each project (its a little bit big task)
Option 2 : Just go to required project and go to search issues and select assignee=currentUser
it automatically shows issues assigned to you in that current project (which project you are there)
Hope it resolves your query, if so please accept my answer.
Thanks,
Raju
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.