Hi,
I'm a projet leader and an administrator in a service desk project.
I would like increase my team's permissions that allow them to add an organization. I didn't find this permission.
thanks for your help
Anne
I had the same issue, this page resolved it:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/service-desk-agents-are-not-able-to-add-customers-to-an-organization-881515279.html
You need to go into your admin settings and allow agents to manage organizations.
Hi @Anne Bihouee
Do your agents see the menu item Customers in your Jira Service Desk? If yes, they most likely have the ability to add organisations and users.
If not, go to Project Settings on Jira Service Desk, go to People and add the role (service desk team).
There is also a group under user administration called service-desk-agents.
Note: there is a permission called Service Desk Agent, which allows users to interact with customers and acess Service Desk features of a project.
Now go back to Customers and see if your agents can add Organisations.
-Mike
Hi @Mike Bowen
I test the role : Administrator on one member of my team. She could see the Customers menu but she can't add an organization.
I don't understand why... any idea ?
thanks a lot, Anne
I can't tell you why unless you tell me what you have done.
Perhaps share a screenshot of the customer screen so I can see what you are saying?
1. Yes I looked at the user permissions
2. Yes my agents were added to the People - Service-desk team role, the project managers role and the Administrator Role.
My agents can't see the "Add Organization" button here :
Thanks for your help
Dear,
Any solution for this issue yet? I'm running against the same...
Thanks.
Kind regards,
Kevin.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.