Hi all
I'm trying to go to bitbucket.org via Firefox and Chrome and neither allow me to reach the website. This prevents me logging in to see my repos in a browser and I cannot sign into SourceTree as the registration option for BitBucket Cloud tries to get you to sign in via a browser window.
It appears to be a problem with the site's certificate. I've noticed it happening for the last 2 weeks. Previously it worked successfully.
Firefox reports:
"bitbucket.org has a security policy called HTTP Strict Transport Security (HSTS), which means that Firefox can only connect to it securely. You can’t add an exception to visit this site.
The issue is most likely with the web site, and there is nothing you can do to resolve it."
"Web sites prove their identity via certificates. Firefox does not trust bitbucket.org because its certificate issuer is unknown, the certificate is self-signed, or the server is not sending the correct intermediate certificates."
Google Chrome reports:
"Your connection is not private
Attackers might be trying to steal your information from bitbucket.org (for example, passwords, messages, or credit cards). Learn more
NET::ERR_CERT_AUTHORITY_INVALID"
I'm on a Mac, running macOS High Sierra (10.13.6). Firefox v72.01 and Google Chrome v77.0.3865.90.
Any help appreciated.
Thanks
Andre